Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded UK Private Bank with offices based in cities throughout the UK. Offering a genuinely bespoke Wealth Management service to a diverse range of HNW individuals, our Client provides Investment Management, Financial Planning, and Private Banking services to Clients.
Our Client is a UK authorised private bank with a strong balance sheet and favourable capital adequacy ratios. The bank's business has and continues to be operated in a measured and conservative manner. An essential strategy in today's volatile and challenging markets.
As a Client Associate, you must provide support to the Wealth Management Advisors and other team members in the provision of pension and financial planning services to clients. The ideal Candidate will preferably be a specialist within the area of Pensions.
What do we need from you?
- Level 4 diploma qualified (or a couple of papers away.)
- Experience in drafting letters of advice on behalf of the partners
- Provide support in responding to client queries.
- To provide support to the Wealth Management Advisors
- Liaising with the relevant internal administration teams and external parties
- Providing analysis on investment and pension portfolios.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with best practice, internal compliance, Training and Competence, complaints procedures and the requirements of relevant legislation and any other relevant procedures.
What can we offer you?
- Working from a popular and prestigious location in Manchester City Centre
- Social office hours (Monday-Friday) 9-5pm
- Part - time hours also will be considered
- 25 days holiday entitlement. Increase every 5 years for length of service.
- Life Assurance x4
- Company Pension Scheme (5% pension with a further matched contribution up to 5%
- Income protection and private medical Insurance.
- Discretionary bonus
- Employees have the opportunity to progress through professional qualifications to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Secure Parking.
Best bits about the company?
- Great working environment and prestigious location in Manchester City Centre.
- A UK authorised bank and a member of KBL European Private Bankers, which together manage over 60 billion (as at 1 January 2017).
Want the opportunity to work within a rewarding, exciting company?
If this sounds like you and you have the transport or ability to work within the centre of Manchester, don't delay and apply today!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful
- Investment Management
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management
- Capital Adequacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job