A leading Wealth Management company who provide full holistic asdvice are looking for a Client and Advisor Support to join their growing team in St Asaph. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the companies Wealth Planners.
The role is to provide support to Wealth Planners and assist them with client research.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build and maintain client and Wealth Planner relationships.
- Ensure client reviews are timely and appropriate as company service levels.
- Preparing client files, ensuring they contain the relevant information and paperwork.
- Conduct client research on behalf of the Wealth Planners
- Explore opportunities for referrals
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience and the ability to work to challenging deadlines and targets. You will be able to prioritise your work load and recognise service level demands. Experience of working within Financial Services will be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful well established organisation with an exciting client proposition and extensive growth plans.
- Customer Service
- Sales support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'