Our client is a British charity who aim to support and empower women by working closely with, and providing services on behalf of, the NHS across the country. They advocate and provide high quality services whilst continuing to offer the highest level of support. They are experts in their specialist area of healthcare and the decades of experience they have has meant they are able to innovate services and advocate changes to law and provision. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a hardworking and non-judgemental Client Advisor to join their team.
- Efficiently and effectively answer client queries and book appointments
- Handle client contact through media, inbound calls, emails, web and fax
- Implement appropriate procedures when dealing directly with clients or third parties and confirm all bookings as appropriate
- Maintain accurate client records on the booking system and ensure that clients are booked into suitable appointments with client needs and unit capabilities
- Undertake all administrative and other support tasks to ensure smooth running of the department
Key skills & experience:
- You will have worked within a call centre environment previously and will always aim to act with integrity with everything you do
- You will have a compassionate nature with the ability to listen and build relationships with clients whilst working with empathy, dignity and respect
- You may have worked handling calls for 999, 111 or any other emergency call handling, within the police, hospitals, call centres etc
- Able to multi-task and stay calm in stressful situations with a clear telephone manner
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's/NVQ Level 2
- NVQ achieved in Customer Services (desirable)
- IT literate (reasonable level of keyboard skills)
- Salary will increase as experience and knowledge is acquired over time
- Full comprehensive training programme provided
- This role will involve shift patterns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'