Excellent opportunity with a global organisation
Your new company
A global organisation and industry leader in their field. A brand you will recognise where excellent opportunities are available.
Your new role
This role is initially on a 12 month fixed term contract however there is possibility of a permanent opportunity becoming available beyond this.
Duties of the role will include but not be restricted to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Working towards tight deadlines and various renewal dates
- Communicating by phone and email
- Keeping in contact with clients on a weekly basis
- Working on your own to achieve the common goal of the team
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills:
- Experience in managing your own workload
- Very well organised
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Good administration experience
- Ability to discuss finances with clients
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work for a massive company in a modern office
- Excellent salary on the market
- Opportunity to progress and apply for permanent roles within the business
- A global brand supporting you
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'