Are you a Client Advisor or Account Handler with experience of working on the full renewal process of commercial or corporate insurance programs? Do you have strong communication and relationship management skills? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to be more involved with clients and insurers and offer the opportunity of career progression? By joining Marsh in our Milton Keynes office this opportunity would see you working closely with colleagues, clients and insurers to provide a first-class service.
Working within a dedicated team to provide a full desktop Client Advisory/Executive service to an existing book of multinational clients. Provide full day to day servicing to a client portfolio of c80 clients / 350 policies to a very high standard. This role requires strong technical, time management and communication skills along with a keen awareness of all the additional services that Marsh provides to our clients.
- Working within a busy and diverse team of 12 dedicated Advisors servicing over 1,000 Multinational clients held by Marsh from all around the world.
- Responsible for a portfolio of accounts ranging from standalone statuary covers up to large Multidivisional complex risks.
- Oversee all renewal procedures from start to finish as per the Multinational timeline including renewal strategy, risk presentations to the market, negotiations of terms obtained from Insurers and creation of Renewal Reports via the Marsh Trading platform.
- Respond to day to day enquiries via email, post, web link or telephone.
- Ensure that all Compliance/Operational platforms and procedures are followed
- Ensure invoicing and financial information are completed and managed correctly
- Gain an understanding of New Business procedures and practices and provide support when required.
- Actively work to develop and expand own portfolio of clients and introduce them to all corners of the Marsh group as appropriate
- Attend and support client visits as required or requested
- Working closely with Marsh overseas offices
- Experience of handling medium to large UK and Global Accounts
- Dynamic with previous client facing experience within a national broker environment preferred
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
- Awareness of Clients’ business, their business issues, insurance programmes and service plans
- Fully Competent in Microsoft Office Products
- Working towards ACII is desirable
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: pension, health and welfare, tuition assistance, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
- Commercial Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job