Salary: £16,900 + bonus + benefits
Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK's leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
They have a great opportunity for a client services focussed individual to join their established office in Cheltenham
Working within their specialist insurance division you will be responsible for providing solutions for our specialist customers and partners, going that extra mile to meet their needs.
This is a varied and challenging role in which you will take inbound calls and make outbound calls to existing customers, positively interacting with them, successfully generating additional cross sell/upsell opportunities for the business unit.
- Taking inbound calls & making outbound calls to existing customers
- Making changes and revising customer information
- Complying with regulatory framework, including completion of scripted statements on calls
- Establishing needs of customers and assessing the suitability of their product
- Updating policy information on system and making detailed notes
- Maximising both commission and client retention and meeting set targets
- Meeting KPI's including productivity, conversion and meeting SLA agreements
- Learning and maintaining an excellent knowledge of products
- Providing excellent customer service
- Time management and proactive management of workload
- Requesting, amending and issuing documentation
- Keeping the system up to date by deleting or amending transactional information.
The role offers excellent long term development and training potential with the opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications and accreditations.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills, outgoing and professional
- Quick learner with desire to progress within insurance industry
- Experience within sales or customer services would be an advantage
- Insurance experience an advantage however full training will be given.
- A good standard of English and Maths min grade C GCSE (or equivalent)
- Accurate and conscientious with great planning and organisation skills.
Our working hours are business hours between 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Client Adviser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job