Are you a highly organised Administrator looking to grow your knowledge within wealth and investment services?
As a leading UK provider, our client is undergoing further expansion and are looking for 2 Administrators to join their busy Client administration / Pensions teams on Fixed Term Contracts (until the end of Dec 2018) based in their Bristol offices.
Key focus areas will be specific to each role, but the successful candidate will be expected to be carry out daily tasks ranging from: -
- Supporting the activities of Discretionary Fund Managers (Portfolio Managers) UK wide.
- Involvement in investment and disinvestment activities across a wide range of both 'in house’ products and engagement and interaction with an extensive range of 3rd party product providers
- Managing pension and life transfers, informing customers of their options
- Setting up drawdown products, arranging payment of benefits and client amendments
Skills and experience
- Financial Services Administration / Processing experience
- Excellent customer services skills and highly organised, with a high level of accuracy.
- GCSE Level (A-C) Maths and English or equivalent.
- The ability to learn and pick new processes quickly
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced administration team; allowing you the chance to gain or further your knowledge of DFM / Investments / Life and Pensions and wider financial services products.