I am currently recruiting for a six-month contracted Client Administrator in central Bristol. My client is a hugely successful, international finance firm who pride themselves on their customer focussed approach.
- Supporting the activities of the Discretionary Fund Managers who are based across the country
- To ensure all financial instructions from our Portfolio Managers are conducted as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Will involve investment and disinvestment activities across a wide range of products
- Managing pension and life transfers, informing customers of their options they have under pension freedom changes, setting up drawdown products, arranging payment of benefits and client amendments
- Engaging with customers, financial advisors and third-party providers to ensure that our customer’s pension and life products are suitably managed.
- MUST have experience in a financial services company
- Excellent customer services skills and highly organised
- GCSE Level (A-C) Maths and English or equivalent.
- The ability to learn and pick new processes quickly
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
Salary is up to £20,000 pro rata
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job