Client Administrator/Client Relationship Specialist (Back Office)
Permanent, £17,500 pa
Full Time, Monday - Friday
Are you looking for an administrative opportunity with a company that supports your development and rewards attention to detail and organisation skills? My client has now raised a fantastic Client Administrator position, based in their head office in Bedford where you will join their growing team.
You will support the UK's leading provider of CV verification and background screening services, as their Client Administrator where you will learn to create client accounts, review documentation and support the front office team when required.
- Cross check candidate CV's and screening forms for discrepancies.
- Set up new client accounts and manage their candidate checks.
- Analyse candidate screening forms being processed by Verifile and ensure that screening forms adhere to client requirements.
- Provide client updates via email with attached relevant documentation.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Great computer skills with experience in emails
- The ability to record information accurately and quickly
- Comprehensive written English skills and a good typing speed
- Full training in all company procedures, systems and policies
- Holiday days
- Perkbox discounts
If you are looking for the next step in your career, and are confident in your administration abilities and feel you can support the team, then the Client Administrator role based in Bedford is your next career step. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- back office