Client Admin Support (MyMoney)
Client Administration Support - Starting salary between £22,000 to £27,500 (depending on hours, skills and experience) plus additional benefits
Our standard full-time contracts are for 35 hours per week (with options for part time working); we also offer a 40-hour contract which has an enhanced salary of up to £27,500.
We are looking for customer service and/or administration candidates, to support with client and customer requests within our Wealth Teams.
In this role, you will ensure a high-quality service is always given to our customers, providing an excellent standard of general admin and service support. As Client Administration Support, you must be flexible in your approach and able to prioritise tasks with ease. This is a fast-paced role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development.
A bit about the job:
Provide an excellent standard of customer service to all external and internal customers
Take personal ownership and responsibility for resolving enquiries from customers and Financial Advisers - this may involve handling complaints
Effectively communicate with internal and external customers by telephone, e-mail or in writing
Help review, develop, and change to work practices to give a great customer experience
Aviva works flexibly; you can be based at our Sheffield office and will spend time working at home.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
Previous experience in an administrative and/or customer service/financial services role.
Ability to organise and prioritise workload whilst remaining flexible.
Excellent communication and numerical skills.
What you’ll get for this role:
Our purpose - with you today, for a better tomorrow - is a promise we make to our colleagues too. And one of the ways we live up to that promise is by investing in you. We have so much to offer when it comes to being an Aviva colleague.
- Starting salary between £22,000 and £27,500 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Bonus opportunity - 6% (change depending on benefits) of annual salary Actual amount depends on your performance and Aviva’s.
- Generous pension scheme - Aviva will contribute up to 14%, depending on what you put in.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and you can choose to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Make your money go further - Up to 40% discount on Aviva products, and other retailer discounts
- Up to £1,200 of free Aviva shares per year through our Matching Share Plan and share in the success of Aviva with our Save As You Earn scheme
- Brilliantly supportive policies including parental and carer’s leave
- Flexible benefits to suit you, including sustainability options such as cycle to work
- Make a difference, be part of our Aviva communities and use your 3 paid volunteering days to help others.
- We take your wellbeing seriously with lots of support and tools.
- Have a look to learn more. Put a salary into this calculator to see what your total Aviva Reward could be.
Aviva is for everyone:
We’re inclusive and welcome everyone
- we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you. Most of our people are smart working -spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week - combining the benefits of flexibility, with time together with colleagues.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look.
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'