Job Title: Client Administrator
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 - £27,500 dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full Time
The client is a growing business with expansion plans that provides financial solutions to people relocating to other countries and specialises in Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pensions Schemes (QROPS) plus UK Wealth Management services. It is a young, vibrant and professional organisation establishing a strong reputation in its area.
Become part of a fast-growing company seeking adaptable, dynamic and commercially aware individuals, continually striving for excellence. The right candidate has a great opportunity to grow with the client, which whole heartedly supports career progression and encourages continuous improvement within the business. If you hold high standards for yourself and wish to be part of a team with likeminded individuals, read on to see if you would like to apply.
The Administration Team's main role is to provide a wide range of support to our team of Financial Advisers and assist them in delivering a high level of service to our clients. The administration team's responsibilities include actioning the implementation of advice given to clients, the collection of policy information from product providers and the coordination and delivery of client documentation. As a member of the Administration Team, you will play a key part in the overall performance of the company.
The Client Administrator reports directly to the Client Manager (UK) and has a close working relationship with the Administration Team both in the UK and Australia.
- Liaising with our client's Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth
- Organising currency trades on behalf of their clients
- Communicating with pension providers to obtain information in a timely manner
- Chasing pension transfers from ceding schemes
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails from clients and business partners
- Managing and building relationships with service providers and clients
- Processing overseas and UK transfers
- Updating the client database (Salesforce)
- Overseeing and arranging investments and disinvestments
- Collating and sending investment reports to clients
- Arranging pension benefit requests to pension providers
- Preparing and submitting UK product applications, including ISAs, Protection, GIAs, Annuities & Trusts
- Set tasks should be produced in a timely and accurate manner
- To be proactive and motivated towards the role
- Managing time effectively and prioritising workloads
- Building relationships with our client's key business partners and liaising in a professional and appropriate manner with our clients
- Work towards a set of mutually agreeable Key Performance Indicators, which will be reviewed bi-annually.
- At least 2 years pensions experience
- Client / customer service experience
- Good typology, grammar and spelling
- Confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in a team
- Administration background
- Financial services qualifications / working towards
- Previous use of a client database, such as Salesforce
- Experience of working in a Financial Advisory firm
- Pensions experience
- Bonds, investments, life cover, ISA experience
- 23 Days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Target related bonus
- Company Workplace Pension scheme (sliding scale of contribution options available)
- Training & exam support to obtain industry qualifications or other specific job-related qualifications
- Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Car Park Permit Loan
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Accounting Assistant, Pension Accountancy, Client Management, Pensions Assistant, Bookkeeper, Financial Assistant, Senior Pensions, Management Accountancy, ISA, Financial Accountant may also be considered for this role.
- Account Management
- Client Management
- Chartered Accountant
- Senior Pensions
- Pension Accountancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"