My client, a lively team of Wilmslow-based finance professionals, is looking for a Client Accounts Manager to join their team.
Please note that the Accounts you would be managing are financial, so it is imperative that you have sufficient experience and qualifications.
You will be supporting a number of varied and interesting clients with financial tasks, and your duties will include:
- Book-keeping, VAT/year end preparation services
- Preparing Management Accounts for key clients
- Support with Payroll, expenses etc
- Producing financial statements
- General administration to support the above functions
Systems used: Sage, IRIS, Liberty Accounts and Xero
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Experience of the above duties (3+ years in Practice desirable)
- Hold relevant financial qualifications (eg AAT, BSc) alongside practical experience
- A sociable personality, willingness to get involved and works well as part of a team
There are numerous company benefits, including regular social events, team trips and a fully-furnished, modern office.
Hours: 9:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required in order to meet financial deadlines.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent on experience, 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays + your birthday off work
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job