Client Accounts Cashier
Salary: £15,000 to £16,500 Depending on Experience
Full training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Southampton
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Accounts Administrator/Cashier, based in our Lettings Head Office in Southampton. With over 250 branches nationwide, Your Move is arguably the most recognisable Estate Agency brand within the property industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly numerate, detail orientated, able to take responsibility for accurate recording and reporting of finance functions, whilst being able to work effectively in a team and communicate effectively with clients, tenants and contractors.
Previous experience in a financial environment as well as any experience within the property/lettings sector would be advantageous however it is not essential.
Main Duties include:
- Forcing off Statements to Standard Landlords
- Querying any anomalies on Standard Lets
- Cascading a list of Standard Landlord Fees to force out
- Authorising raising of rental invoices on Standard/Introduction Lets
- Authorising the transferral of a Security Deposit to a Landlord
- Forcing out Security Deposits to the My Deposits scheme
- Forcing out payments from the Suspense Account
- Processing Debit/Credit Card refunds
Other ad hoc duties:
- Generating Income Reports for the Network
- Generating rent insurance Prelists & forcing out payments every Friday
- Forcing out ad hoc rent insurance payments
- Updating & cascading the rent insurance exceptions
- Updating the rent insurance Balances s/sheet & transferring rent insurance monies
Required education: GCSE/A-level or equivalent
If you feel like you meet the required skill/experience criteria for this role then please apply now.
- Client Accounts
- Highly Numerate