Client Accounts Administrator
Salary: £15,000 to £16,500 Depending on Experience
Full training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Job Location: Southampton
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Accounts Administrator, based in our Lettings Head Office in Southampton. With over 250 branches nationwide, Your Move is arguably the most recognisable Estate Agency brand within the property industry.
The ideal candidate should be highly numerate, detail orientated, able to take responsibility for accurate recording and reporting of finance functions, whilst being able to work effectively in a team and communicate effectively with clients, tenants and contractors.
Previous experience in a financial environment as well as any experience within the property/lettings sector would be advantageous however it is not essential.
Accounts Administrator Role Profile
Main Duties include:
- Managing accounts mailboxes and system action centres for the Your Move Lettings Network
- Handling and progressing phone/email queries from Your Move Departments, Landlords, tenants and third parties
- Generating/adjusting rental invoices
- Processing contractor invoices and card payments
- Allocating fees and contractor Invoices
- Issuing statements to Landlords
- Processing financial transfers and payments
- Administering authorisations for system compliance
Other ad hoc duties:
- Assessing/posting monies from the exceptions report
- Matching/reconciling nominal ledger and bank entries
- Assessing the allocations report
- Assessing unallocated cash and cascading queries
- Update Ledger Balances
- And additional reports when required
Required education: GCSE/A-level or equivalent
If you feel like you meet the required skill/experience criteria for this role then please apply now.
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Service
- Client Accounts
- Highly Numerate