Simpson Judge are working with a reputable Management company who are looking to recruit an experienced Client Account Administrator to join their team in Altrincham, Cheshire.
Duties, including Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger, are not limited to:
- Processing supplier/contractor invoices, including coding, updating the system and filing once paid.
- Conducting at least fortnightly payment runs (paying suppliers by BACS or cheque).
- Maintaining contractor spreadsheets with current contracts and payments made.
- Transferring funds and monitoring balances on multiple cost centre bank accounts.
- Maintaining Fee records and monthly payment runs.
- Liaison with suppliers/contractors and directors.
- Producing statements of account from the system on a periodic basis.
- Producing supplementary information using Excel on actual expenditure versus budgets as required.
- Raising periodic service charge schedules based on budgets provided, and raising other ad hoc schedules/charges as required.
- Generating service charge demands and distributing to residents via mailing on a periodic basis.
- Allocating receipts onto the system from incoming cheques and physically paying in at the bank.
- Reconciling and balancing the Client Account twice monthly.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests for information.
- Providing cover for incoming telephone calls/general queries when necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger.
- Strong Excel skills.
In return you will be offered a very competitive starting salary and generous benefits package. If you are interested apply today as interviews are being held immediately!
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job