Client Accounting Manager / South Manchester / £30,000 / Permanent
An established and successful property company in South Manchester is recruiting a Client Accounting Manager. You will be overseeing a small finance team and ensuring that they are driven in their daily tasks. You will be offered excellent training and a real opportunity for career progression.
Client Accounting Manager duties:
* Reconciling rental and deposit payments.
* Ensuring owners regularly updated on the arrears process
* Processing direct debit procedures in advance of the payment dates
* Ensuring monthly distribution of Landlord and contractor payments, remittances and statements
* Liaising with solicitors, landlords, ex-tenants and guarantors to effectively manage debt
* Reporting on a weekly basis to Director of Property Management with figures and information reports
Client Accounting Manager requirements:
* Experience working in finance in Property or Housing
* Self motivated
* Excellent communication skills
* Friendly and approachable
* Well organised
* Energetic and enthusiastic
* Desire to progress
For immediate consideration please call Adam on or send your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job