Our client a dynamic and forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based in the Middleton area are currently looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team.
This role will suit a self-sufficient experienced accountant who could be either Qualified By Experience (QBE) or ACCA/ACA Qualified with previous experience within a practice accountancy environment (probably working in an accountancy practice at the moment).
This is a newly created position to help support the Team and thus requires an individual with previous Accountancy Practice experience.
Benefits / Salary
The company offers free car parking, excellent benefits and holidays - The salary is £25,000 - £30,000 depending on level of Experience and Qualification.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and LLPs
- Managing own workload and workload of more junior accountants
- Providing assistance and training when required to more junior members of the team
- Managing a portfolio of clients accounts
- Meeting clients face to face
- Offer bespoke accountancy and taxation advice
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties
This role will suit a candidate with confidence in their own ability and ready for a change to a refreshing, dynamic environment within an extremely stable company which has already demonstrated substantial growth with plans for further expansion in the pipeline.
If in the first instance you do not have a CV but would like to be considered for the role and think that you possess the relevant experience as detailed above, please contact Gavin Reynolds or Andrew Schofield for an initial chat.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS WE TYPICALLY RECEIVE, WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS WHO ARE UNSUCCESSFUL FOR THIS ROLE - IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED CONTACT FROM US WITHIN 48 WORKING HOURS FROM THE POINT OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'