Property Senior Client Accountant Opportunity Working for a Large Real Estate Company - Salary Circa £30-40k
Your new company:
A highly successful commercial property business based in Central London. This company manages some of the prime real estate in the capital. The company has circa 300 employees and is looking to keep a stable and successful team.
Your new role:
Working as a client accountant, you will be mixed in with a large team of client accountants who all have their own portfolio. The majority of your duties will include the tasks below:
- Preparation and submission of Owner Statements, VAT Reports and other reports as required by the client
- Report to the Team Leader on a regular basis and keep them informed on relevant issues relating to the designated portfolio.
- Support the Team Leader in the performance of the team, offering advice and instruction to other members of the team where required.
- Ensure all monies received and expended on behalf of clients are accounted for correctly, in accordance with RICS regulations and current legislation.
- Ensure the smooth take on of new instructions and handover of outgoing properties, liaising with external parties as required.
- Input of Lease Maintenance updates
- Billing of periodic rent, service charges and insurance charges to tenants
- Billing of directly recoverable and ad hoc charges to tenants
- Billing/Recovery of void/vacant unit service charge liabilities from client
- Entering Service Charge Budgets onto the system and ensuring tenant on accounts amended accordingly
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest
- Preparation and reconciliation of annual Service Charge accounts including cash reconciliations
- Transfer of rental income to client
- Preparation and submission of funding requests to client
- Maintaining tenant deposit account records
- Monthly reconciliation of Client Bank accounts, including investigation & correction of reconciling items
- Familiarise yourself with properties, client requirements, and general administrative processes for the portfolio
- Attendance at client meetings as required
- Liaise with relevant surveyors, acting on and providing information as required
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Be familiar with RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to have experience working within the property sector as a client accountant and have experience in managing a portfolio of commercial and residential properties. You will need to also have experience of working with TRAMPS or QUBE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'