This role would be working within a growing team assisting with the management of a portfolio of both residential and mixed use properties.
Previous experience within a property management role would be desirable alongside knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, service charge accounts and property VAT.
Duties for this role would include but not be limited to:
• Produce bespoke reporting formats individually for clients applying a good knowledge of Excel.
• Maintain Yardi Propware data though liaising regularly with property managers, clients and tenants
• Main point of contact for the client and tenants on the portfolio
• Be familiar with all properties, client accounting reports, service charges and general administration processes for the portfolio
• Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including the review of funding and database information
• Liaise with Property Managers ensuring the accounts are correct and completed within timescales
• Completion of annual and quarterly service charge reconciliations complete with balance sheet/cash analysis and extended trial balance
• Report and calculation of NRL and CIS deductions and completion of associated returns to HMRC
• Six monthly service charge actual expenditure to budgeted reporting, detailing any variances and reporting to clients/tenants
If this role sounds of interest to you then please do get in touch today with Tanya Newman on 0118 9596677
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job