Client Accountant (AAT Qualified, ACCA or CIMA) - Professional Services Sector - Gibraltar
6 Month Contract
EU applicants may only apply
Salary c£Market rate plus Benefits Package
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Client Accountant for a leading professional services company with a base in Gibraltar. The Client Accountant will have the responsibility to drive through further development of the Client Accounting Department to provide new accounting support to Trustees whilst ensuring that the Client Accounting department continues to meet its objectives to produce annual Financial Statements for the client, trusts and foundations.
Client Accountant Responsibilities:
- To provide change management and training support
- To supervise and coordinate the client accounting department.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for companies and trusts, using Viewpoint Client Accounting and where necessary View Point templates
- The establishment of Pension and Trustee monthly accounting processes including the processing of banking transactions, reconciliation of the Pensions Client bank account, production of monthly financial accounts and financial records
- Liaising with clients, bankers and other members of staff as necessary to obtain the relevant information to prepare accounts
- Assisting in developing management reports to senior management
- Assist with audit queries annually
- Adhoc financial analysis as required
Client Accountant Profile:
CIMA / ACCA or AAT qualification
- Extensive experience of computerised accounting systems, preferably Sage, ViewPoint
- Analytically minded, able to work methodically and accurately with attention to detail
- Strong leadership background with proven people management skills
- Able to work in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be rational and 'level-headed' when under pressure
- Willingness to develop and acquire new skills
- Analytical background, with continued workplace application of skills
- Self-motivation and the desire to succeed
Our client is a household name in Gibraltar and has a reputation for providing truly enhancing career opportunities. Their employees are characterized by their desire to succeed, team spirit and high energy. Their professionalism is of the highest order.
Do you have what it takes to fulfil this Client Accountant role?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on or e-mail
Investments | Client Accountant | Pensions | Trust Accounting | Sage | Viewpoint
- Investments | Client Accountant | Pensions | Trust Accounting | Sage | Viewpoint