A well-known and proudly independent marketing agency, who’s client repertoire included the likes of Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and Swarovski is looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to come on board as their client accountant on a temp-perm basis.
The role involves:
- WIP management and billing
- Analysis and commentary of profit and loss
- Dealing with client and external audit queries
- Assisting the finance manager as required
- Covering management accountant/accounts assistant as required
- Managing company credit cards
- Posting invoices for on-going clients and projects
- Working closely with the finance assistant
- Reporting into the finance manager
The selected candidate will have:
- Previous experience with Work in Progress
- Knowledge of VAT and FORX adjustments
- Understanding of double entry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Previous experience within media/marketing sectors (preferable)
- Experience using paprika (preferable)
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fun and social company, with a work hard - play hard attitude.
Our client is looking for someone that is hands on, inquisitive and enthusiastic, but is also passionate about progressing within the industry.
You must be available immediately or on one to two weeks notice
- Communication Skills