City of London
Paying up to £50,000 plus exceptional benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, generous pension
A market leading private equity and real estate fund accounting firm is seeking a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with a strong team ethic to help ensure a high quality service of accounts preparation to designated private equity or real estate clients. This role would be ideal for someone who has perhaps a year or two of post qualified experience looking to move out of practice.
The role offers fantastic benefits and support and is a great opportunity to pursue career progression within private equity/real estate financial services as a qualified accountant.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Reviewing prepared accounts to agreed internal deadlines following completion by junior staff and reacting to any escalations.
* Managing Assistant Accountants and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support.
* Reviewing client KPIs, attending client meetings and building a strong profile with clients.
* Managing clients' expectations and ensuring all client queries are appropriately responded to.
* Making payments and alterations if necessary with the data processing team. Reviewing any ad-hoc analysis prepared by more junior members of staff.
* Reviewing the weekly bank reconciliations on client bank accounts.
* ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 1 year of PQE
* Experience of preparing financial statements and accounts preparation in a small/medium practice.
* Managing staff or mentoring junior colleagues
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to succeed in a role of this nature and you match the criteria above please send me your current CV with ASH15469WC1 in the subject line of the email.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job