A highly reputable Commercial Property firm in Liverpool has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Accountant to join their Asset Management Accounts team in their Liverpool City Centre office.
Dealing with all aspects of Commercial Property and Estate Management, they are looking for the Client Accountant to have experience within this field.
They hold an impressive staff retention record, with many of their staff being with them for most of their careers. They pay competitive salaries, and offer great company benefits, including Private Healthcare and Pension Scheme.
The working hours for the Client Accountant position are between Mondays - Friday 9:00 -17:30 with an hour for lunch.
About the Role?
As the successful candidate for the Client Accountant position, you will be expected to work closely alongside the Asset Management team. This position is dealing with Client Accounts as opposed to the company Accounts.
Your role will consist of:
- Client account reconciliations
- Property Service Charges
- Processing, coding and inputting tenant receipts
- Preparing and processing clients quarterly statements
- Liaising with utility companies
- Liaising with tenants and suppliers
- Experienced with commercial property accounts is essential, rather than a general finance background
- Experience in Tramps or a similar software
- Strong IT skills
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and committed to a long-term career
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role, my client can offer a salary of up to £25,000 DOE coupled with excellent company benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job