Our client, an established organisation, are seeking a Client Accountant to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Manage client portfolio of 130 personal tax return clients and 10 small corporate clients. This will include the preparation of self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns, year-end financial statements, corporate tax returns, VAT returns (= compliance work), company secretarial work
- Direct others within the tax & accountancy team on specific jobs to assist you with the client compliance work
- Deal directly with clients to discuss their Tax & Accountancy needs and ongoing client compliance work
- Meet with potential new clients to outline our services and fees
- Liaise with advisors to gather information on clients for use in compliance work
- Dealing with ad-hoc tax queries from clients and advisors within the business and produce relevant tax calculations
- Using Sage
The successful candidate would have a minimum of three years practice experience, prepared to hit the road running and do a solid job during the cover period. The candidate would preferably also be Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA or by experience)
- Chartered Accountants
- Client Accounts
- Trust Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'