Client Accountant - Property - Berkshire Our Client is a successful international property advisors firm. They provide both commercial and residential property services, including corporate services, asset management and consultancy. Their clients range from institutional investors and corporates to private individuals. They are now looking for a Client Accountant for their Berkshire office. The role works within a team, assisting with the management of a portfolio made up of residential and mixed use properties. The successful Client Accountant will hold their own portfolio of properties and will deal with all accounting matters associated with it.
The successful Client Accountant will perform the following duties:
- Producing bespoke reporting formats individually for clients applying knowledge of Excel.
- Maintaining Property Management system data though liaising regularly with property managers, clients and tenants.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the portfolio including reviewing funding and database information.
- Attending meetings with clients to interpret their demands and respond as appropriate.
- Calculating and compiling of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest rates applicable.
- Reviewing property expenditure regularly and liaising with Property Manager or Site Manager to any action necessary amendments.
- Completing annual and quarterly service charge reconciliations complete with balance sheet/cash analysis and extended trial balance.
- Reporting and calculating NRL and CIS deductions and completion of associated returns to HMRC.
- Calculating and completing VAT returns using HMRC on line system.
- Interpreting expenditure figures to ensure correct costs are recovered from tenants.
- Performing Six monthly service charge actual expenditure to budgeted reporting, detailing any variances and reporting to clients/tenants.
The Person: You MUST have previous property Accounting experience and experience in reconciling service charge accounts, bank accounts and basic double entry accounting. The incumbent should also be familiar with one of the following property management systems: QUBE, Yardi Propware, Horizon or TRAMPS. The desirable incumbent will be AAT qualified with strong attention to detail and be able to work within a team effectively.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job