This role primarily involves the production of financial statements and management accounts reporting to top-tier clients in investment banking and private equity. The role provides broad exposure to the securitisation markets in a dynamic and supportive environment, with exposure to IFRS, UK/US and Luxembourg GAAPs. The candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to grow both personally and professionally within the company given the excellent learning and experience platform the role provides.
To be successful in the role, the candidate will be an ambitious team player who will recognise the opportunities presented by a growing business. They will work closely with all business areas across Europe to assist in ensuring strong client relationships and high service levels are maintained and enhanced.
This is a 6 month FTC to start ASAP with a view to extension or permanent contract during the initial period.
- Production of financial statements and management accounts for SPV’s
- Maintaining the books and records of the SPVs
- Understanding the transaction documentation and ensuring it is adhered to
- Liaising directly with auditors and managing audit process to ensure deadlines are met
- iXBRL tagging of annual accounts for tax filing
- Other client reporting as required (e.g. monthly management accounts)
- Communicating professionally with clients, their banks and other third party providers to source all required information
- Continual assessment of procedures and controls and implementing process improvement as necessary
- Understanding of effective interest rates and Fair Values of financial instruments cash and flow projections
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- The candidate will need to demonstrate the desire to provide excellent client service in the face of conflicting demands and tight reporting deadlines.
- Potential and desire to become a well-rounded financial professional with strong technical accounting expertise and client-friendly communication skills
- Time management, organisational ability, diligence and accuracy of work are essential in this role
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, both within finance and a multi-disciplinary setting
- The ability to be flexible and pro-active in meeting the ever-changing requirements of clients
- The ability to prioritise effectively in order to meet deadlines within the context of a demanding workload
- Desire to continuously improve and streamline processes to make a meaningful contribution to the company’s performance
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier or part-qualified
- Financial Reporting
- Technical Accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'