You'll be joining the UK's leading provider within the Financial Services who offer a unique solution within the sector! They have a fantastic client base and are looking for a professional, engaging Client Account Manager to join the growing team.
What you'll need…
- First rate communication skills - you can read the room, you listen actively
- A client centric approach - you love providing a high quality, efficient account management service
- Good MS Office skills - a strong focus on Excel
- Client on boarding - Familiarity with the client onboarding process and the importance of due diligence
- Solutions focussed - you're a problem solver
Day to day you'll be resolving a wide range of client queries, collating stats and running reports for review meetings, ensuring the CRM system is up to date and accurate together with capturing data on clients to build a true picture of their needs.
This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who wants to join a market leading professional services company and be part of a great team where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more about the role, the company and how you might fit with this organisation, get in touch!
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
- account manager
- customer service
- account management
- client relationship
- client management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'