We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Client Account Manager to join our team in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Client Account Manager you’ll have your own portfolio of clients to manage, maintain and develop ensuring best in class customer service is delivered at all times. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of client management for your portfolio including business development, product and system support as well as pre-order management. You will continuously review performance of your clients, creating and implementing innovative action plans to continuous drive performance.
You will have a flexible can-do attitude, a passion for delivering first class customer service together with the drive to succeed and develop in the business. You’ll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with ease. Strong numeracy and administrative skills with excellent attention to detail are all essential for this role.
Please note this role is for 40 hours per week over 5 days and will include some weekends.
Your main duties will include:
- To deliver an excellent account management service to each of the assigned accounts. This includes ordering of FX stock and fulfilling specific customer orders, ensuring that the client receives excellent service at all times.
- To ensure that new customers are seamlessly integrated into the Fexco/No1 Currency estate, offering a high level of support prior to going live and during the first months of trading.
- To be the first point of contact for the assigned accounts. Maintaining and developing the relationship by helping the client to build their FX business and providing them with other useful information to help their FX business.
- To resolve any logistical issues that might occur by liaising with our suppliers and communicating effectively (both internally and externally).
- To support the monthly client performance review, assisting with follow up actions and plans accordingly.
- To ensure marketing point of sale materials are used effectively and to identify any marketing needs within the accounts.
- Adhoc duties and projects as required.
As a Client Account Manager you'll need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with both customers and other departments.
- Strong numeracy and administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- A can do attitude with the ability to work autonomously and take ownership reviewing current processes and procedures and seeking improvement.
- Must be flexible, reliable and a team player able to act under pressure and on own initiative.
- Available to work at least one weekend shift every week.
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work Autonomously
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'