My client is a growing, fast-moving business bringing innovative, multichannel methodologies to transform healthcare. This exciting permanent role requires a self-starter looking for a clearly defined career path in healthcare account management, providing excellent career progression and generous commission scheme. Full product training and support will be provided.
Every member of the team is passionate about delivering a service and solution that is not just excellent, but the very best always - and that makes a real difference to the care of huge numbers of patients. You will need to share that passion and commitment.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have excellent organisational and administration skills and your spoken and written skills should be of a high level. You will ideally have a health background with some sales experience with a good knowledge of the NHS and private healthcare, ideally with knowledge of patient experience policy and practice.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To manage a portfolio of accounts assigned by the Senior Accounts Manager
- To identify potential client, upsell opportunities and communicate these to the Business Development team
- Create a portfolio of senior level contacts to build high level relationships
- To manage the implementation of new clients following scoping by the Senior Account Manager, ultimately undertaking the scoping and implementation of new clients
- To ensure that client scoping documents have been collected, that bespoke elements of client contracts have been fully specified and are in the development pipeline to meet agreed deadlines
- To ensure that contract deliverables (client databases, survey forms, marketing materials, reports, training, engagement sessions etc.) are organised
- To manage the ongoing client relationship, managing client expectations and ensuring that the contract remains within scope
- To ensure a planned and understood renewal pathway is mapped out and followed
- To understand current company products and service offerings and be able to communicate these to clients and sell additional benefits
- Attendance at company-instigated and internal healthcare-focused events in the UK as required
- Continuous update of the company client relationship management database with the status of accounts
About the Role and the Candidate
- Accountable to, and fully supported by the Senior Account Manager
- UK travel required - full driving licence a must
- Office based with flexibility
- Motivated by success and the ability to seek new ways to expand services and products
- An organised, motivated self-starter who is comfortable presenting and communicating with clients and has a positive, can-do attitude
- Competitive base salary
- Share options
- Discretionary end of year company bonus
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'