As the Partnership Manager you will:
* Report to the Managing Director.
* Be the point of contact with our partners, undertaking regular communication with a proactive approach to develop and action agreements.
* Be responsible for developing and implementing a Partnership Development Plan, budgets and strategy to deliver sustainable business growth through targeted activities.
* Develop the monthly reporting system to track all aspects of your role.
* Work with the current team to deliver the plan and develop new projects
* Create a social media plan around our key partners to enhance sales and awareness.
* Undertake competitor analysis and identify unique selling points
* Attend Industry events, exhibitions and conferences.
The Partnership Manager will need:
* Previous experience as a Business Development, Sales or Marketing Manager
* To demonstrate a broad range of sales and marketing techniques, skills and concepts.
* To be very detailed about the measures of success and ensure they are reported on a regular basis, whilst demonstrating the effectiveness of each activity.
* To be able to take direction whilst constructively challenging the current team
* To have excellent analytical, written and reporting skills.
Please note: This position is based in Havant, Hampshire, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.