A national employee benefits business are looking to appoint a Client Director in London into a newly created role to support their business growth. The purpose of this role is to develop relationships with a portfolio of its key clients to improve client satisfaction, in addition to identifying and developing cross selling capability.
- To develop relationships with tier 1 clients, consistent with the firms brand, professional standards, accreditations and best practice requirements
- To meet and where possible exceed, revenue and growth targets relating to cross-selling and up-selling within personal portfolio of clients
- Reviewing and assessing key business risks in the areas under personal control and the wider practice
- Ensure that appropriate regulatory and internal control standards are maintained
- To contribute to the creation and delivery the firms brand and brand values
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the practice leadership team and other key employees within the group
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable experience in managing key strategic relationships across a range of different client types, including setting and meeting client budgets
- Management experience with demonstrable ability to lead teams and motivate employees to optimise strategic competitor advantage
- Proven and consistent track record of delivering against financial targets
- Strong understanding of the employee benefits consulting and pensions management sector, with an understanding of the spectrum of disciplines and the legislative/regulatory context
- Track record in leading a team of client Relationship Managers (or equivalent)
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Account Manager
- Employee Benefits
- Client Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"