Role: Client Account Manager
Salary: Competitive to reflect experience
Hours: 35.5 hours per week across 5 days (Monday to Saturday -days arranged by discussion)
Our client is a designer-maker of unique custom-made furniture and lighting. The founders of the company began making furniture and lighting in the mid 1990's, bonding over a shared love of the decorative arts. Today their pieces can be found in some of the most fascinating and beautiful properties in the world.
Our client is recruiting for a Client Account Manager to join their creative and friendly team. This important role will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationships with their clients. You will be working directly with the Business Development Manager with new leads, opportunities and quotations for client sales and closely with the rest of the Sales and Design Team to ascertain pricing for bespoke and customized products. You will also assist the Sales Director in converting leads to sales.
As our client's Client Services Manager you will be the lead point of contact for all client account management matters, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships and have a passion for great customer service. This client facing role will act as the voice of their brand and you must therefore be an effective communicator, highly organized, eloquent and confident when addressing clients. You will present a professional smart appearance at all times upholding the company image
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the link between clients and production updating the Production software system 'Work Flow Max' as required and proactively engaging new and existing clients developing trusted advisor relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing client satisfaction by ensuring orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Maintaining a good dialogue giving regular updates on WIP and delivery details to clients for their orders and arranging delivery dates with the Showroom
- Liaise directly with clients for the wholesale distributor custom enquiries or bespoke orders.
- Daily updating leads/lead activities and updating the Sales Director on activities and potential sales on a weekly basis
- Undertaking site visits to evaluate access and installation details and staffing company exhibitions as required
- Cover reception duties, like greeting and looking after visitors to the studio gallery and shop.
- Experience of client account management is essential
- 2/3 years' experience of client account management is desirable
- Experience within the luxury interiors market is desirable
- Effective and efficient communicator - verbally, in print and on the phone
- Works well with others being personable and friendly
- Have efficient networking skills
- Organised - managing time and projects effectively
- Multitasking handling several client accounts
- Pay attention to detail
- Have initiative, motivation and focus
- Intermediate level - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Customer account managers must have completed a high school education. Experience in relevant fields such as sales and marketing is advantageous along with a related degree.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and experience required their team as a client account manager then please click apply and upload your CV now.