Ellisonpeople are recruiting for a Client Account Manager to be based in Colne Lancashire. Your role would be to ensures the smooth delivery of all client projects, within scope, on time and on budget. Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal departments, third parties and the client
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget, with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all key stakeholders throughout the scope of the project.
- Maintain active liaison with all clients after project delivery, to support, regularly review and advise of updates, upgrades and other new products.
- Actively approach existing clients and seek engagement with potential new clients using innovative approaches, to positively represent Basis and its range of evolving products.
- Work towards Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Overall responsibility for the measurement and improvement of client support, client satisfaction and client growth.
To be successful you will need
- Ability to work and manage change in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with clients, internal teams and stakeholders.
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Has a strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Possesses excellent people skills, has the ability to build strong relationships and is able to influence key decision makers.
- Is able to 'think on their feet’ with quick decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Has strong organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.