Role: Client Account manager
Salary: £25k - £27,500 + benefits
A well-established company specialising in the leisure industry is seeking an experienced Client Account Manager with a passion and ideally experience in the sports industry to join their team in a rural location at Weston-on-the-Green.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Director the role will involve responsibility for the client accounts, cross and up sell to the existing sponsors, venue and promoter clients in the Sporting events world.
You will nurture and grow the company’s relationships by earning their trust and respect, providing sound knowledge and advice to optimise the opportunities of products and services, pitching the solution and advising on options and so upsell the products and services. You will also be client facing on line, on the phone, in emails and make visits in person. This will involve the following:
- Attend internal meetings and develop new scope or review a previous event for improvements, ideas and inspirations.
- Meetings with clients regarding the events, and capture exposure targets, impact needs and budget scope.
- Collaborate with the team’s experience and knowledge to meet or beat the brief, suggest more or better sites, to innovate new products or structures, develop new imagery and check old stock condition to see if any needs improvement.
- Pitch the sites, products and imagery to delight the sponsor and sell products and service.
- Begin and manage order schedules on FileMaker . Request events to be added and allocate rights in Allercate software.
- Collaborate with the Project Administration team to add new objects or stock to allocated sites and complete schedules.
- Consult and calculate appropriate margin to cost that creates the correct sell price to clients.
- Capture sales schedules sign offs.
- Visit events for walk around and approval sign off with sponsor, promoter and venue as appropriate.
- Get schedule feedback for all events and assess cross sell potential.
- Provide sales pipeline, sales results and sales objectives progress reports monthly.
You will need a proven customer service background and commercial expertise, along with the ability to work to sales targets, KPI’s and understanding of margin between product and service cost and price.
The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and focus on quality service is essential, plus a highly organised approach and the ability to work under multiple projects and plan ahead accordingly. Good written and verbal communication skills and strong IT skills are also desired. A passion for racing or sport in general is essential for this role and must be evident in your CV.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job