Our client, a provider of branding services to sponsors, venues or promoters, are seeking a Client Account Manager to join their team.
Our client’s main offices are located in North Oxfordshire where sales, operations, artwork and management teams are based. They have a focused, effective and efficient way to define, design and deliver event branding nationwide and this gives them the scope and scalability to capture, plan and consistently deliver efficient large scale, complex projects in several locations at once.
Our client's aim is to grow, compete and beat the best branding companies in the UK by setting new standards in their industry.
Our client's service is all about winning customer trust, respect and loyalty by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations. This is achieved by providing the inspiration, ideas and advice that helps increase the value of customers assets with better event presentation that exploits branding sites, uses innovative products, keeps imagery fresh and stock smart and presentable. Our client builds customer dependability on their team to deliver the right branding in the right place, without fuss, on time and to budget.
Our client judges their success on positive feedback to whether customers would "recommend their services to others".
- To be responsible and accountable for the expansion, cross and up-sell to their existing sponsor, venue and promoter clients. To nurture and grow the company’s relationships by earning their trust and respect. To provide sound knowledge and advice how to optimise opportunities with the companies products, services. To preview their events, capture their brief and objectives. To collaborate with colleagues with inspiration and ideas to delight the customer by exceeding the brief. To pitch the solution, advise on options and so up-sell their products and service. To be client facing on line, on the phone, in emails and make visits in person.
- At internal 'kick-off’ meetings, develop new scope or review a previous event for improvements, ideas & inspiration.
- During client 'briefing’ for their event, query, listen and capture exposure targets, impact needs and budget scope.
- Collaborate with the team’s experience and knowledge to meet or beat the brief, if necessary ask them to research and suggest more or better sites, to innovate new products or structures, develop new imagery and check old stock condition to see if any needs improvement.
- Then pitch the sites, products and imagery to delight the sponsor and sell the company’s products and service.
- Begin and manage order schedules on FileMaker. Request events to be added and allocate rights on the system.
- Collaborate with the Project Administration team to add new objects or stock to allocated sites and complete schedules.
- Consider, consult and calculate appropriate margin to cost that creates the correct sell price to customers.
- Capture sales schedules sign offs
- Visit events for walk around and approval sign off with sponsor, promoter and venue as appropriate.
- Get schedule feedback for all events and assess cross sell potential.
- Provide sales pipeline, sales results and sales objectives progress reports monthly.
- A people person with character, charm and commercially competent.
- Proven skill in customer service and commercial relationships will be key.
- Be a self-starter and focus on producing high quality results for the success of the business.
- Good communication skills internally and externally are a must, at all levels.
- Can build product and service knowledge and have the confidence and communication skills to advise and recommend credible solutions to fit the client’s briefs.
- Experience within a similar role, ideally within sport, especially racing would be an advantage.
- Your own transport and the ability to drive is essential due to the Company’s rural location.
- Be a competent user of Excel, Word and Outlook and willing to train on new systems.
- Proven customer service, loyalty and commercial expertise.
- Working to sales targets, KPIs and understanding of margin between product and service cost and price.
- Knowledge of how to capture individual client requests and needs so provide the best possible customer solutions.
- Demonstrated self-driven with a clear focus on high quality results.
- Proven to be highly organised and autonomous, able to juggle multiple projects and plan ahead accordingly.
- Shows excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a competent user of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have the ability to learn in house bespoke database with full training provided.
Hours: The hours for this role are 9.00am until 5.30pm, with half an hour for lunch.
Holidays: 20 days per annum in addition to Bank Holidays
- Account Manager
- Customer Satisfaction
- Key Account
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job