Customer Account Manager - Sales Executive - LONDON
Award winning technology start up - Top 100 start ups 2018!
Fantastic Central London location - Innovating the property sector
Year 1 OTE £70,000 uncapped - Massive Team Player role!!
Recent investment will mean tripling in size across the next 18 months
100% pre qual warm calls - 50% office based - 50% client based - London.
Competitive basic salary- Incredible On target earnings
Superb 2nd year progression opportunity
Sales Associate - Sales Executive - 100% qualified leads - Telesales - Consultative
The Role: Basic salary Plus fantastic on target earnings!
- A quite remarkable, innovative customer success / account manager / sales role based in Central London near St Pauls Cathedral.
- Managing and coordinating a pipeline of warm leads - attending face to face appointment and more!
- Join in London's property boom with this remarkable Monday to Friday sales role
- Cross selling and up selling - closing deals - face to face client viewings Zone 1 to 4
- Office and phone based 80% - Zones 1 to 4 20%
- Month 1 commission target between £900 and £1,500
- Month 2 commission on top of basic £2,000+
- Top earner from this years recruitment drive generated £5K+ in last months commission
- Opportunity to join an expanding company with incredible investment and innovation
- Sales personality - great communicator - competitive - fast paced - TEAM PLAYER!!
- Ideally some sales experience - customer service - some phone based cross selling and up-selling
- Excellent customer service mentality but with a sales twist and target mentality
- You must be articulate - career focused - excitable and hard working
- Commutable to Zone 1 London - Monday to Friday 9 - 6pm
- £ Competitive basic salary £
- Commission Month 1 onward
- Uncapped - Realistic year 1 £70,000
- 28 days holiday
2 Recruits per month in a fantastic growth spurt from excellent investment - START OCT 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'