Client Account Manager Pharmacist
Client Account Manager (Pharmacist)
My client is an established, well known and trusted organisation in the pharmacy sector. They provide their clients with a professional set of tailored brand service capabilities such as tailored sales solutions, detailing solutions, effectively driving distribution, display and compliance – services aimed at maximising the clients brand's potential in pharmacy.
Due to continued growth and demand they are looking for a Client Account Manager to join the team. The role is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the range of £40,000-£45,000 plus bonus scheme and car allowance/company car.
The role will cover whole of UK and will be a hybrid of home based, field based and office-based activity. There will be national travel and regular visits to the company Head Office in Surrey.
About the role:
- You will develop and sell in contract sales, training, data, marketing, brand support and Pharmacy Services to manufacturers within both the Pharma and Consumer Healthcare sectors.
- Management of existing Client contracts and the ongoing delivery of new pipeline development activities in order to identify new services opportunities within existing and new Clients accounts.
- You will build long term client relationships and respond to Client requests whilst overseeing the delivery against agreed KPI to ensure service excellence is achieved.
- Supporting the lock in of manufacturers to the companies managed distribution agreement through the delivery of value-added services.
- Active participation in the design of new services, as well as provide insights and data as required for the wider department.
- The role will provide technical support to the wider team and oversee the implementation of existing and new services.
- Provide technical support to wider team to support Client proposals and RFP discussions.
- To gather insight, internal and external data on manufacturers brands to more proactively target manufacturers with bespoke solutions.
- Project management of pharmacy services from design to delivery with support of the wider team and resources.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Commercially focussed with experience in Supplier Relations & Account Management
- Professional qualification – Degree in Pharmacy / Registered Pharmacist
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Experience of pharmacy regulation, operating procedures, implementing services.
- Good understanding of the Pharmacy and Hospital commercial and operational supply chain
- A detailed understanding of Pharma and Consumer Healthcare categories, product lifecycle and manufacturers is required
- Awareness of Primary and Secondary care markets and how HCP engagement can influence and support brand performance and patient outcomes.
- The ability to analyse and interpret numerical data, manufacturer presentations or market reports and draw reasoned conclusions.
- Able to think and act strategically and able to develop and execute business plans.
- Knowledge of retail Health & Beauty & Medical Ethical categories an advantage
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels up & down stream including MDs and Sales Directors
Is this the role you have been looking for? Apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'