Client Account Manager APAC - Taiwan
My client is one of the world’s leading companies who specialise in distribution, sourcing and management of comparator drugs. My client’s ever expanding portfolio includes the majority of the world's top 10 pharmaceutical companies, along with biotech companies, CROs, and clinical trial packagers.
My client are now looking to hire a Client Account Manager to help manage the existing client portfolio in the APAC region, supporting clients with their needs for clinical trial procurement and present solutions for sourcing and delivery of drug products.
This person must already be based in Taiwan
Within this role:
- Create and develop strategy, based on timelines and planning aligned to clinical trials drug requirement’s
- Develop and implement effective client management
- Coordinate service delivery with procurement and logistical team
- Project planning and define the drug requirements
- Support the business development manager to ensure projects are manged correctly
- Use business management tools to track orders
- Perform data analysis for new prospect clients
- Set up and implement new process for division
You will bring to the role:
- Proven and vast experience in clinical account management
- Prior evidence of working in a similar industry such as clinical research or clinical related services industries
- Multinational and cross functional experience
- Ability to work on serval project at any one time
- Decision maker skills and project management expertise
- Fluency in local language such as Taiwanese or Mandarin
- Fluency in English
In return you will receive:
- A home base role in Taiwan
- An excellent salary package, base, bonus and benefits package
- The opportunity to work in a varied and rewarding role
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Vicki for further details or email your CV today.
Vicki is a Principal Client Partner consultant Pharmaceutical Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Sales, Business Development, Clinical Account Manager, Account Manager, Logistics, Procurement, Clinical Suppliers, Clinical Trials, Clinical Account Specialist, Client Account Coordinator, Project Manager, Comparator drugs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"