We are recruiting for a Client Account Executive to join a well-established team due to company growth. You will be a commercially-focused, driven individual who is keen to succeed and progress your career in a client-facing role long term. The company culture is professional, friendly and supportive, with excellent training provided. This is an office based role, designing and co-ordinating client projects, managing relationships on a day to day basis and delivering client satisfaction.
- Ownership of customer relationships and communication
- Co-ordination of project design, management and delivery
- Revenue management
- Budget and gross profit management
- Account development by managing existing relationships and project delivery
- Proactively ensure clients understand project results and outcomes
- Co-ordination of internal teams and project planning
If you have working in an office environment and are keen to move into a role with greater challenges and where you can have real input, call us today for more information, You will have excellent communication skills, enjoy building both internal and external relationships, have excellent IT skills including Excel, have an analytical and questioning mind, as well as a progressive nature.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, call us or apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'