The role is a Client Account Executive role for a well established Financial Services business based in Birmingham.
The client is a very well established Financial Services business based in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities as the Client Account Executive will be daily tasks such as coordinating projects with client facing teams, preparing and assisting with client communications, attending internal meetings with senior leaders, administration duties including financial budget preparations, project planning and reporting, understanding and administering the risk management process and data entry risk administration and reporting.
The candidate for Client Account Executive will:
- Be confident in working in an Office environment
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload effectively
- Be able to work confidentially under pressure
- Be able to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Is able to make sure tasks are clearly understood and be able to take personal responsibility for dealing with queries
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a pro-active approach to daily tasks
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work for an extremely well established business in central Birmingham. Paying a salary between £19,550-£21,250
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'