Excellent opportunity for a Client Account Executive in Cardiff to work within a busy Client delivery team. Offering a competitive salary of up to £25,000 with the opportunity to start asap.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Arranging visits for new legal advisors and support staff
- Design an upgraded suite of client facing metrics for all practice areas
- Have a participation in proposals and pitches as needed
- Administrating the internal client innovation process
- Organisation and logistics management for client events, including overseas
Skills / Experience
- Experience in a similar position
- have the ability to work with minimal supervision and independently
- Experience of event management
- analytical and reporting skills
- Fully proficient in Microsoft office packages, especially excel and powerpoint, Emerge and Indesign
- Ability to perform under pressure
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job