Client Account Executive - both permanent & 12-month contract
Are you an enthusiastic, driven Administrator with great people skills and a background from within office-based Admin, Finance or customer service?
Our large, corporate financial client are recruiting for a new Client Account Executive, as part of their Southampton (Hedge End) team. Both Permananet & 12-month contracts available.
The purpose of the Client Account Executive is to in effect, run the invoicing process on behalf of a portfolio of company clients, ensuring SLA agreements are fulfilled, processing payments in a prompt manner and answering any client payment queries.
Who are they looking for?
The company are not expecting you to know banking and finance inside out, though any experience would, of course, be desirable! Comprehensive training & on-going support will be provided. They are looking for someone with great organisational skills, attention to detail and an avid problem solver. Sound decision-making and a great willingness to learn and develop will also be a must!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling day-to-day client manager service requirements
- Answering / resolving all client queries
- Basic financial tasks such as reconciliations, ledger adjustments & allocating payments
- Analysis of credit ratings and aged accounts
- Monitoring client risk levels
Skills & Experience
- Previous admin / Customer Service experience (2-3 years + )
- Experience within Sales / Purchase Ledger, Credit Control or the financial sector desirable but by no means essential
- Great problem-solver
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good e-mail management skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Able to work within strict time frames
The business are always keen to reward hard work, with regular individual / team recognition. Working hours will be 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, with the opportunity to work flexitime. There is also free car parking on site.
Public transport links are not entirely regular in the vicinity, so your own transport will be fairly essential.
An excellent opportunity, based on the edge of Southampton, working for a really supportive and welcoming employer who will provide you training, support and long-term career prospects!
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- People skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'