Our client is seeking a driven and intelligent client account executives to join their growing team.
Do you have experience in client relations or account management?
Do you have an eye for detail and logical work method to deliver expectional customer service??
Are you analytical with strong numeracy skills?
Duties included in the Client Account Co-ordinator position:
* Ensuring clients information is correctly logged and the accounts are regularly reviewed and maintained.
* Advising clients of potential savings through analysis of invoices and reports.
* Produce regular reports for clients and account managers and assist in generating payment files.
* Demonstrate an ability to co-operate, work, support and communicate effectively with colleagues, supervisors and customers.
* Be an effective in your day to day work ensuring all tasks and inquiries are meet within the recommended time scale.
If you have the attributes and experience to suit this role - we would be very interested in speaking with you.
Please call the Team at Futures Recruitment to discuss the Client Account Co-ordinator in more detail.
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'