I am currently working with a client based in Edinburgh City centre looking to recruit a full-time Client Account Cashier on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to join a large reputable company and assist with the day to day functioning of the companies Client Cashiering team.
The successful candidate with have experience in:
* Processing money into bank accounts including working in foreign currency
* Managing and working with joint accounts and bank deposits.
* Processing bank reconciliations
* Checking payments and adhering to company policy and procedure
* Dealing with and managing client queries and monies
* Ensuring Anti-Money laundering regulations are followed
Required skills include:
* Knowledge of internet banking
* Excellent communication and numerical skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Working under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Strong IT skills and accounting software experience
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Yasmin Bititci using the link provided
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job