Clerk Typist (Londonderry)
Corus Consultancy are looking for a Clerk Typist for a highly reputable public sector organisation. This is a great opportunity for a clerk typist with the relevant experience.
What experience and skills we need from you
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in
- Possess a minimum of 3 GCSEs at "A" "B" or "C" grade, subjects must include English language. If using GCSE equivalences, these must be as depicted in the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and you must provide evidence of this.
- Possess an OCR level 2 Word Processing or equivalent.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in a work based environment
- Be pro-active and self-motivated.
- Experience of being responsible for handling cash.
- Experience of reception duties including dealing with members of the public.
- Experience of taking minutes.
Your duties will include
- Operation of IT systems.
- Receptionist/telephonist duties.
- Managing, maintaining and updating of electronics records.
- Administration associated with the Operations, Personnel & Training & Community Development Functions, where required.
- Participate in relevant training &assistant in the training of new personnel.
- Compliance with all relevant NIFRS policies and procedures.
The successful candidate is able to demonstrate an ability and commitment to undertake a comprehensive range of duties and respond positively to alternative and improved methods of working in this fast paced environment.
The salary for this position is £8.90 p/h
If you wish to be considered for this Clerk Assistant role please respond immediately.
- Clerk Typist administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'