Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Thursday 27th June 2019
Luss Primary School is looking to recruit a Clerical Assistant on a part-time basis for 16.50 hours per week, term time.Applicants should note that :-
- The post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Marianne Docherty, Head Teacher
- Telephone :
- Email :
- Reference : ARB05105/ CME01045
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'