Clearing Sevices Analyst
Currently there is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on experienced individual with detailed knowledge of Euro Clearing and Liquidity Management.
The candidate would also be required to cover Bank Holidays on a rotational basis.
The Euro-Clearing desk is open from 5.30am- 6pm. The ability to undertake the early shift (5.30am-1.30pm) would be preferable but not essential. Please note a car is sent to pick staff up for the early shift.
Other shifts include:
On a functional level the candidate will be responsible for supervising the accurate delivery of Euro Clearing payments and Liquidity Management, supporting the Front office business area and ensuring completion of daily obligations in accordance with Head Office Rules, Regulations and Compliance policy.
* Supervise the daily processing and verifying of Euro Clearing payments in accordance with cut-off times as documented by relevant Euro settlement systems and internal procedures.
* SME for the department, clearly able to support the team when any issues arise
* Support management in resolution of routine issues/queries, ensuring escalation where necessary.
* Provide administrative support in the review, creation and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures ensuring accuracy and relevance.
* Provide general support to facilitate the implementation of projects as and when necessary.
* Responsible for ensuring completion of daily obligations in accordance with Head Office Rules, Regulations and Compliance policy.
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements
* Sound working knowledge of pan-European payment and clearing systems.
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience of Clearing Systems such as TARGET2 and EBA.
* Experience of SWIFT, Intellimatch and Microsoft Office skills would be useful.
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'