Cleanroom Technician required for fast growing, progressive and successful international Aerospace Manufacturer.
Job Title: Cleanroom Technician (Permanent)
Location: WESTCOTT, BUCKS
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum plus benefits including parking
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 7.30am - 4pm, Fri 7.30am - 12.30pm)
A lovely opportunity to join a well-established and growing Aerospace and Defence group in a busy role offering the potential for further development and training. You’ll be supporting ongoing activities relating to the assembly, integration and testing of space-qualified products including non-return valves, flow control valves, solenoid valves, cold gas thrusters and future development products.
Skills & Attributes required:
- Experience as a Mechanical fitter (or proven practical engineering skills) ideally gained from an apprenticeship or from within an engineering related organisation
- A systematic, logical approach to completing tasks in a controlled and safe manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and developing new techniques and skills combined with a positive and flexible approach
- The ability to interact with and use electronic based data acquisition systems and IT systems
- Previous experience of working within a cleanroom environment is helpful but not essential
- Performing precision assembly and test activities in a Class 8 cleanroom environment
- Testing the integrity of assembled systems using high-pressure gases and leak detection equipment such as helium mass spectrometers
- Cleaning components ready for assembly and test activities using automatic particle counting equipment and/or patch sample counting techniques
- Carry out electrical tests to ensure product functionality is compliant to specification
- Gas flow testing of valves, thrusters, and fluidic components to ensure components are within tolerance prior to assembly
- Use of digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, high voltage dielectric and insulation resistance test equipment
- Collating and analysing test data
- Performing material joining processes including manual TIG welding, orbital welding, and compiling weld inspection reports on parts and test pieces
- Adhering to AS9100 Quality Management System processes
- Periodic maintenance of cleanroom and test equipment.
Interested? Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this opportunity.
- Mechanical Fitter
- Precision assembly
- Quality standards
- Apprentice trained
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'