Hours: 15 hours per week
Pay: £9.15ph Contract
Corus Consultancy are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic cleaning assistant for our client a renowned company in East London on a temporary contract 3 days, 15 hours per week.
What you will be doing
- To work under the supervision of your line manager and in conjunction with the rest of the staff.
- To understand and comply with all health and safety policies of our client.
- To be familiar with the fire alarm system and the location of the mains switches and stopcocks.
- To regularly clean all communal areas of the project as required.
- To clean bedrooms as required.
- To dispose of refuse.
- To co-operate in meeting the laundry requirements of the project.
- To monitor supplies of cleaning materials and to keep staff fully informed of any requirements.
- To assist in the receipt of deliveries.
- To clear the rooms/dormitories of residents who have left.
- To participate in a cyclical cleaning programme throughout the year - cleaning of walls, wood work, partitions, and so on.
- To ensure that health hazards, such as spills, are cleaned quickly.
- To report all incidents promptly to the supervisors.
- Keep a weekly inventory of cleaning items used.
What we require from you
A great attitude and supportive approach with the willingness to deliver a great service to the project.
You should have at least 2 year of experience in providing cleaning services of a high standard. A Minimum hygiene certificate will be require for the requirement
Interviews are being schedule during the next 2 days, so please apply immediately if you're interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job