Our client based in Norwich is looking for a Chargehand within their cleaning services on a permanent basis.
Hours: 37hrs – 5 in 7 Working a minimum of 1 weekend day per month
The Chargehand position for cleaning services is a hands-on operational role that provides key support to the Cleaning Operation. You will work closely with Team Leaders to ensure that cleaning standards are met and take corrective action when necessary. Additionally, you may be asked to undertake additional duties in the absence of the allocated team leaders to provide cover.
- Supervise and work with the cleaning team, maintaining all areas.
- Complete quality performance monitoring and take action where this has dropped.
- Support your line manager by assisting with day-to-day planning and allocation of the available employees, equipment and materials.
- Maintain stock control across all sites using the set procedures.
- Ensure that equipment and vehicles are used effectively and are maintained correctly. Report faulty machinery to Management Team.
- Carry out monthly quality control auditing for all employees, providing feedback to individuals on actions arising and ensuring these are resolved within set time periods.
- Ensure all required site paperwork is accurately completed.
- Identify service improvements and contribute to their implementation once agreed.
- Commitment to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality initiatives and practices.
- Report any cleaning difficulties to Management Team.
- Deliver toolbox talks ensuring there is a good understanding of these by all staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a driver.
- Have experience within a similar role.
- Be flexible with working hours.
If you are interested in this position, please click 'Apply now.' or call Lucie in the Reed Norwich office.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'